Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello good morning . I split with my partner a year ago we

Customer Question

Hello good morning . I split with my partner a year ago we never been married . He don't pay any maintenance for our child . I am working full time I always did . Also I was even doing more hours to keep house going when he wasn't working for nearly a year . He was siting at doing nothing just watching me killing myself . When he found a job we wasn't together we leave separate for a long time . He see his child when he wants and if I am busy he always scaring me saying that he take me to the court ,but I never stop him to see his child . I can't even go abroad to see my family because he is got problem about this . I leaved in Uk for nearly 10 years . After this breakdown I had to go and have some session with psychologist because I couldn't coupe . Even the psychologist said that I have been abuse for so many years and he is still doing calling me bad names in front our child and I am not surprise that our child call me this same . I hear all the time that I have to f .... Of .... To my country because this is his country etc .. Any many many more . Could you please give me any advice please . Many thanks . M
How old is your child and what is your immigration status?
What contact does he have with the child?