13262538

Can I refuse to hand child to someone not named on contact

Can I refuse to hand child to someone not named on contact order? There is a verbal agreement made to support an undertaking of not intimidating me, in which my partner or family can hand child over to her grandparents. The people being sent at present are her fathers aunt and uncle who my partner does not know. He has to hand the child over tomorrow . N.ireland resident
Why do you not wish this to happen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter has aspergers and she has been saying she doesn't like the Aunty and uncle and she is scared when she is in their car. She works her self up into a frenzy over these situations and I spend all week repairing the damage to her routine. I thought its should only be named persons and those I agreed to diffuse the situation of me and child's father being confrontational at handover.
It is rarely worth being pedantic about such things as it can rebound on you badly.
You do not wish to deal with the handover - and this has been agreed - so it is unwise to be difficult about which family members do the collection UNLESS they are a known risk to children.
If you decide to stick to the letter of the Order - so can and will your ex.
If you do not have a picture of the family members to show your partner and you do not wish to rely on your daughter identifying them then simply say that they will need to produce a driving licence before he hands her over
I know that this is not what you wish to hear but escalating the situation is unlikely to end well