Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi my daughter died 14th oct,2013,inquest 23rd april,due to

Customer Question

hi my daughter died 14th oct,2013,inquest 23rd april,due to friend and her partner hiding patchs and seen taking off before police came and amblance,i am daughters mother,guidian to her daughter in will,can i apply for guardianship on her son age 9months,if his dad is sent down due to this mess,plus my ather daughter who lives with me was named in will if i had passed on ect,to be guardian to her daughter,i dont want him to go in care or to her ex friend ,i have aletter to the soacil worker at dochester stating this,i can change my home and moe too wells somerset good schools ,i use to live there,do i have any rights,i know his dad would later if sent down,they sell drugs his past is this.
I am sorry for your loss.
Where is the baby at the moment and what contact do you have with the child?