13262538

Hi. My father is planning to get remarried and to review his

Hi. My father is planning to get remarried and to review his will. His plan is to leave his entire estate to his new wife and on her death, for the remaining estate to be divided between me and my 2 sisters and his new wife's 2 children. He was married for 47 years to my mother until she died 3 years ago. We have severe misgivings about his future wife's intentions and doubt that there will be any of his estate left on her death and believe she will give it to her children before her death. Is there anything we can do to stop this?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
I am sorry but if your father is of sound mind he is entitled to distribute his estate in any way that he thinks fit
Your only option is to ask that your father discusses matters with his solicitor alone and appeal to him to protect your mothers "share" of the assets if nothing else by giving his new wife only a like interest in those assets
I am sorry - I know that this is bad news but sadly your options are limited in the extreme
Please ask if you need further details