Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi, My mother is currently going through a divorce.

Customer Question

My mother is currently going through a nasty divorce. & My father has always been verbally and emotionally abusive towards us all, I am just wondering what I can do. He has become worse since the divorce proceedings started, as he won't move out of the family home.

He is currently blaming their relationship problems on myself. I'm 18. Nearly 19 and I'm wondering what help and action if any I can take.

How far has the divorce reached and is there any physical violence?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They are just at the sending papers stage (not that far into it) & it's rare but it has happened. It was never reported and it was just swept under the carpet.

Thanks, Char
HI
When was the last incident?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

June last year. However, he's always for as long as i can remember, he's smashed the house up and the work enviroment.

Have i got anything i can work with here? Or have i got to just suffer it.

Char

Does your mother want to force him to leave the house?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Somedays she does, some days it's easier for us to just let it be. If you get where im coming from, he goes from fine to volcano very quickly!

I do understand - but she is the only person who can do anything - do you think you can convince her to?
Claee