13262538

If we agree to settle our finances and the arrangements for

Customer Question

If we agree to settle our finances and the arrangements for the children in mediation can that then be drafted into a legal court order which can not be contested later?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
If an agreement is made at mediation then yes the financial side can be turned into a court order within the Divorce Proceedings to mark a final end to the financial links
The arrangements for children can also be turned into an order if necessary - but such orders can always be varied in the future if the children's needs require it
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details