Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi recently my ex was abusive to me infront of our 2 year old

Customer Question

Hi recently my ex was abusive to me infront of our 2 year old daughter he had me by the throat i asked my friend if me n my daughter could stay at hers for the night due to feeling scared. He would not let me take my daughter so instead he dropped her off at his mums so that he can still go to work now sincr he has gone into the flat that we shared and has taken all of my daughters and his thingand have left . He will not let me see my daughter and i havnt seen her since tuesday night he has said tl me that he has a soliciter involved and they are telling him that i cant see her my ex was arrested this morning and is now in custody due to the assault he did to me and that my daughter witnessed what rights do i have here please help me i want my daughter back
is he still under arrest?