Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a Residence Order and Prohibited steps order in place

Customer Question

I have a Residence Order and Prohibited steps order in place for my daughter because my ex threatened to kidnap our daughter, there is a court order in place and my ex has our daughter every other weekend. The order states that he is to have our daughter every other weekend to work around his work commitments and also make our daughter available on other days if possible, which I do. The ex has said to me that he cannot have our daughter on this weekend because he is working so he has her today and will bring her back tomorrow Sat 26th at 12pm, but when he turned up today he said that his times have changed and he is staring work tomorrow at 12 so his girlfriends parents will have our daughter to which I will not agree to because they are not blood related and I also made plans for my daughter seeing that her father was not having her this weekend. He has yet again threatened me will court and gaining full custody. I am really scared and worried that he will get custody and that I will get into trouble with the court because its his weekend to have our daughter and I have asked him to bring her home tomorrow because of his work commitments.