13262538

Hi, Could I have a simple answer to this I am mum my

Customer Question

Could I have a simple answer to this

I am mum my ex is dad, he was recently seeing our son due to is getting along although there is a court issued contact order stating 3 hours per week he was doing more,

We had a row due to him not advising that he hadn't got his car fixed and instead of politely informing me via phone call or email or text he left us sitting around for the day he was supposed to arrive ignoring all my attempts to contact him

He attacked me verbally for going over bored with the emails and calls that day

He now hasn't seen our son for 4 weeks

I have tried with no luck to contact him and have asked his brother to have him respond to me and still nothing

Morally I am torn on if I should have him back in court to answer to them as he is also breaking the order of the hours he is supposed to do

What would the process be if I were to take him back to court and could I push for some sort of fine or something so that this doesn't keep happening

I may just leave it and wait and see what happens,
How old is your son?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi my son is 5 next week.
There is little the court can do to force him to see the child I am afraid.
I suggest that you do nothing.
Ensure that you are available for the first half hour of the contact time - and of your ex doesn't turn up then get on with your day.
If this goes on for three months or more then feel free to make other arrangements for the day - if he wishes to resume contact then it will be time to renegotiate it to fit with the needs of the child
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details