13262538

Hi I want to name and shame my husbands mistress, she worked

Hi I want to name and shame my husbands mistress, she worked for his company but left voluntary. If I name and shame her can she sue me or him for distress. I know she can't for defamation of character because I have written evidence of sex texts from her? I want to do it online through a website she's a home wrecker.com, I found out 2 years ago but don't want her to hurt anyone else. She signed documents before she left husbands workplace stating she left voluntary with pay. Will it come back on husband if I name her, he was her boss.

Do u need to print this on website? I'd prefer not please.
Do you wish to name and shame your husband in this way?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No. He has already been shamed and yes he was wrong, there is a lot more to this than what it looks like including blackmail which I won't go into. All I will say is that it was deliberate on her part to pursue him, knowing about his situation and had that moment when he was drunk at a party, I am not a person to even consider this action but my concerns are that she will do it again and hurt someone else. She has also kept messaging after being told to stay away and even used friends phone to do so, if she does this again in the future I want to give her a message therefore I will publish her name, if she stays away I will let it go. As dignified as I am believe me there is only so much I can take. I have had no confrontation with this woman at any stage and yes it takes two to tango. I only want to know what legal rights does she have if in the future(I have no plans unless I'm provoked) I consider this. Thank you
As again please don't print this
How often has she messaged you in the last three months?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, thankfully she hasn't messaged in a year. Which is good, but she did show up once at a place where she knew we would be. We ignored her, and yes I know that's not illegal. She can go where ever she wants. I honestly don't plan to do anything and yes your answer will be let it go, she's gone. Which I totally agree with as I have moved on to a certain point. I just need to know my position if it starts again. The texts etc... Is it classed as harassment if texts start again?
Hopefully it will never happen.
hi
If she starts sending texts again then report her to the police for harassment
If you do what you plan then you could be the one facing an harassment warning