13262538

please help my daughter went to court to day and she had no

please help my daughter went to court to day and she had no one withher as she cannot afford a solicitor but her soon to be ex husband had a barrister with him and the judge gave full residency to him he is the most prolific liar you have ever heard and they believed him just as we did in the begining is there any way my daughter can have a transcript of the proceedings today at court and what else can she do
How old is the Child and has a CAFCASS report been prepared?
What was the Order that was actually made - and why?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It still remains week with father and week with mother and then in sept the father will have custody and the mother every other week end but my daughter will try to get a solicitor the child is 4 years old the father had a barrister but my daughter says she will get a solicitor and see what can be done also this man has bi polar my sister has that and she is a night mare same as he is but thank you for your time i will leave it to my daughter to get a solicitor but thank you for being there .

That is fine - please ask if you need more help
She MUST appeal