13262538

Can a clean break clause be signed after the proposition of

Can a clean break clause be signed after the proposition of divorce?
How far has the divorced reached?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare,
She presented the divorce petition
She sais that clean break form is just an american thing
We are based in London,UK
Thats what she said:
""clean break form" is an american thing. does not exist in the uk. just part 1 section 3 for now. Best to go on the court website to get actual information.
‘ancillary relief order’
its used if you disagree with section 10. so if you want to claim money from me you can apply for one."

I just wanna make sure its right and "clean break form" is an american thing. does not exist in the uk. just part 1 section 3 for now. Best to go on the court website to get actual information.
‘ancillary relief order’
its used if you disagree with section 10. so if you want to claim money from me you can apply for one. if l sign those papers she wouldnt
Have the right to claim anything anymore
I can send you a picture if the document later on today
Allan

Hi No she is not correct at all If you wish to be certain that she can make no further claim on you at any time in the future then you need to apply for a Clean Break Consent order dismissing all claims that you have against each other You can read more here http://www.family-lawfirm.co.uk/finances/clean-break-order.aspx The part of the petition she refers to does nothing other than make it easier to apply for an order in the future Such applications are made after the date of the Decree Nisi has been set I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details Clare