James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have already asked a question with regard to my partners

Customer Question

I have already asked a question with regard to my partner's access to his children. His ex-wife also had their house repossessed, even though my partner had been giving her money for the mortgage. Does he have any redress for this? They did have a verbal agreement whereby, if his ex-wife no longer wished to continue living there, she would sign the house over to him. Obviously, she reneged on this and now the mortgage company is chasing my partner over fees, which, we presume were accrued due to the repossession process.
When was the Decree Absolute and was a Financial Order made and sealed by the Court at the time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare

The decree absolute was on the 5th November 2013 and no financial order has been made

How much is the shortfall?
Why was he not aware of the possession Proceedings?