Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Myself and my husband have 2 sons (2yrs & 4mnths) my inlaws

Customer Question

Myself and my husband have 2 sons (2yrs & 4mnths) my inlaws have barely seen them (haven't seen the youngest & my eldest doesn't know who they are) because they fell out with us about when we told them I was pregnant they stopped coming to see us and stopped talking to us.
They have his initiated family mediation and threatening to take us to court for contact with the children. We haven't denied them contact however we aren't keen on setting up very regular contact or contact without myself or my husband present. What is the minimum
Amount of contact we could offer to avoid this going to court? Many thanks
When did they last see the eldest child.
Have you offered to go on a family outing with them?
Or take the children to tea?