Glos solicitor
Glos solicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  10 years experience in all areas of family law, now specialising in cases involving social services and children
10739564

my ex girlfriend has refused me access to my child for 4 years

Customer Question

my ex girlfriend has refused me access to my child for 4 years although I was payin for him up til last November I have now hit upon hard times and am now not able to pay the agreed fee from the child support agency where do I stand as the mother of my child and their family are sending threatening texts to my fiancee
Expert:  Glos solicitor replied 3 years ago.

Glos solicitor :

Glos solicitor :

thanks for your question

Glos solicitor :

If the assessment is through the CSA then you will need to contact them to inform them that your income has changed and ask that you are reassesed

Glos solicitor :

As for the texts that are being received these need to be reported to the police as harassment.

Glos solicitor :

I would also suggest that unless it is required for any reason that the numbers that are causing problems are blocked from your financee's phone and reported as nuicense numbers to her mobile telephone provider

Glos solicitor :

As the assessment is through the CSA it is really nothing to do with your ex and her family and it is for you and the CSA to deal with things, not for her to contact and harass you and your family

Glos solicitor :

I hope that helps

Glos solicitor :

please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with before you accept and are in a position to leave a positive rating