Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

mother of 8 month old baby boy has some difficulties with dealing

Customer Question

mother of 8 month old baby boy has some difficulties with dealing with baby, father has to leave work sometimes 3/4 times a day, and takeover because she cant deal with it, problem is the mother and father have split up and therefore the father cannot be on hand and the mother wants to move back with her parents some 4 hours away, who are at work all day, father is concerned with him not being there to take over that she will not cope.

Father would like to know if he has any rights as he has concerns for the safety of baby.

Social services have said that if he has concerns he should not return the child to the mother for her to take to her parents, as he has the same rights as she does.

Problem is that until now we have been told he can do nothing about it.
is the father named on the birth certificate?