How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

i need to know how i can bring my husband in the uk, with me

Customer Question

i need to know how i can bring my husband in the uk, with me and my children, how can you help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

What nationality are you?

Are you in the UK?

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we i am British, got married in Spain and had a child, but we had some problems and i moved back to the UK. Now we had made up and i will like my husband to join us. My husband is from Senegal and he is with his mum at the moment and we feel that our child should grow up with a father and mother, like her sisters. We have all the the legal papers to do this, i need to be with my husband so we can have a better life. Please help us.

Kind regards


Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.


Has your child obtained his UK passport?

There is a financial requirement for your husband to obtain a spouse visa. Do you earn more than £18600 per annum from salaried employment?

Kind regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

listen dont contact me again, it was all a waist of money with your company.

thanks you.