Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Please could you help, my son has recently split up with his

Customer Question

Please could you help, my son has recently split up with his wife, he has two little boys who he is not being allowed to see unless his ex wife is with them. He has recently not been allowed to see them at all. How does he go about sorting this out.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

how old are the children and what excuse does his ex give for preventing contact?