Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son and his wife have recently split up and he has left

Customer Question

My son and his wife have recently split up and he has left the marital home. He is finding it hard to see his sons and up until now can only see them with his wife present in the home, this often leads to further rows. He wants to pick them up on a regular basis and bring them to our home their grandparents or to be able to take them somewhere of his choice, she is stopping this all together as she is not happy with this and now will not give him a date when he can next see them. He does not expect to have them more than once and for a couple of hours at a time at the moment but even this is not being allowed. What can he do?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

How old are the children and what excuse does the mother give for the restriction?