Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

If I have been to court already and the judge has ruled that

Customer Question

If I have been to court already and the judge has ruled that when my son is 18 the house has to be sold and it is fifty,my ex wife runs a business from the home and her daughter now lives there she is 22 and my son is 13 she is now taking me back to court to get the judge to overrule the 50 50 and take my name of the house and tell me to put a charge on it can this be done or can I stop this
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Why does she wish to do this - and why are you not happy since you will still be protected by the charge?