13262538

My son said to my mother that my exs is kissing his

Customer Question

My son said to my mother that my ex's is kissing his nipple and his tongue and that he sleeps in bed with both of them. I am concerned as my son is only 2 years and 8 month old and don't want him to be scared by any of this behaviour he sees when he goes there for contact. What can be done about this legally?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Nicola,
I am happy to wait for an answer.
Miruna
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

i would like to change my question and ask what do i need to do if i would like to stop contact with his father due to perverse behaviour that he is exposed to.

Miruna

Hello Miruna,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Is there a court order for contact?
What is the current pattern of contact and does he actually have his own bed/cot at this father's house?
For clarity it is contact between his father and his new partner that is being reported?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes there is a court order and right now he sees my son every 3 weekends and one week over the Easter and Christmas holiday and 2 weeks over the summer holidays.

I haven't seen a bed at his house for my son but my son said to me he sleeps with both of them in bed and this is what i have seen too. When i asked him who he sleeps with he said with his dad and his girlfriend in the same bed.

This behavior of being kissed in odd places came to my attention recently as my son started talking better and can be understood what he says. He is asking to be kissed on his tongue and on his nipple he didn't specify who is doing this to him. I would like to know what can be done and i could this be monitored at home he has his own room.

Miruna

Have you spoken to his father about it (and you are right to be concerned)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes he said he is sleeping with my son in bed but denies kissing him in inappropriate places. What can I do to prevent it from happening?

Miruna

The fact is that your son has requested something that is odd - it may be that he has seen it happen rather than had it done to him - but whichever it is it is not right.
You can try and discuss it with your ex using Family mediation - www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk - but of that fails you may have to consider involving Social Services
It i snot unreasonable for you to limit contact to staying contact until the matter is resolved
I hope that this is of assistance = please ask if you need further details