13262538

Morning please can you help me my husband left me nearly a

Morning please can you help me my husband left me nearly a year in June im not working i have £46 a week to live on, im living of my saving my out going is around £600 month this includes mortgage and he refuses to pay it ex council flat which brought together it was my discount £24000 he wants half of the sale we been married three years..my solicitor dose not seam to understand or seam to be fighting for me he his a narcissistic i have had help when he left with the freedom program ..i feel hopeless trap i have decided to market the flat i have no where to go ..
How long have you actually lived together, how much is the flat worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage and any sums repayable to the council if relevant.
Are there any children involved?
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clair lived together about 9 years married 3 years . we brought the flat year before we got married i live here 6 years before my partner move in ...i got £24000 discount council tenant..so we got the flat for £66000 +£2000 in fees £68000 first interest only ..then my ex change it to repayment we owe about £66000?no fees to council ? will check!

No children, he urns £2000-£3000 a month... i closed my business down 2012 and my hubby was keeping me!

When he left i was living of my saving as he refuse to pay bills so i transform them over to my account...there was money in the joint so the mortgage was being payed and life insurance after a few months he took the mortgage and tranfired it to his account then put it back and then he refused to pay any mortgage so now im having to pay the mortgage out my saving of which .... it come to the point where i now have put the flat on the market.i have no where to go on sick pay of £46.40p a week to live on out goings around £600 a month ....please help

thank you .

How much is the property worth now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

£89,950 it on sale

Are you willing to start divorce proceedings, and does your ex have nay other assets?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he got the divorce in first my was in the process, i would not agree to his terms on the grands could not reasonable expected to live with.wait six weeks? dont understand any of it ! pension car. living with his sister?

i have at to show my bank accounts but i have not got much more to survive here, and i don't know what to do ?

So there are already divorce proceedings before the court?
has a Financial application been issued?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it has been made towards the courts and the six weeks rest period ! don't know About financial i know we both have at to show both bank statements and any assets.

Right
So the Decree Nisi has been granted and your husband can apply for it to be made absolute in six weeks time
Has a Hearing date for financial matters been set?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No my solicitor as not said any think to me don't know whats happening ? she said she will contact me ?

Have you applied for Income Support?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Morning Clair.

went to see solicitor,she writing to him asking to except 25% and me 75% from the sale if it got sold and asking to help pay half towards the mortgage untill its sold ..i ask about going for is pension she said it not worth it as we was only married 3 years,so want happens now she said finances have gone in ?

i have got to write to benefit to look at my situation and sand bank statements in

All of that sounds very good and your solicitor is on the right track
You are indeed entitled to a larger percentage of the equity and to ongoing assistance while the matter is being negotiated
Do use this service to check on your benefit entitlements
http://www.entitledto.co.uk/
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details