James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I recovered the deleted items from my husbands I phone and

Customer Question

I recovered the deleted items from my husbands I phone and there are dozens of instances of what looks like encrypted tel nos and dates. These are mainly for incoming calls (or texts?) and last approx 30 seconds. I believe he may have been looking at married dating sites recently and fear that he has become involved in something that I can't bear to think about. We have a happy marriage that has lasted 42 years but this is tearing us apart as he says he knows nothing about them!
What do you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to be in a position where someone takes note of what I am saying about my husband. There is some background in that when I first became suspicious of his activities he turned the tables on me and created a situation which resulted in me having medication removed which I take for Parkinson's disease. He brought our adult children into it against my wishes and frankly, they see no wrong in their father. My husband could be described as a pillar of the community and would be the last person seen to be involved in matters such as I have concerns about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you have any experience in dealing with this type of issue? Could you give any advice on how the data involved could be translated. What , for example, would be the best way to approach the situation when dealing with someone who totally denies doing anything and has become someone I don't know.. What could I expect to take from the marriage in terms of future finance if I left. I would also appreciate your thoughts on matters in general that may be relevant
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No answer forthcoming despite several messages that imminent in seconds
My apologies I have been offline today due to court commitments
Are you seeking legal or technical assistance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Probably certain aspects of both would be useful.