13262538

i am getting divorced,have got the first part of the divorce,what

i am getting divorced,have got the first part of the divorce,what will happen to the properties we have in joint names if the final divorce papers come through and we have'nt finalised the finances, my husband is doing it all,do i have rights
What assets and debts are there (including pensions) and what income do you each have?
are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare i just need 2 know how I stand after divorce we are doing 50 50 but I just needed 2 clarify that he couldnt do me over, do i need 2 get finance form and where do i get it from and the name of it,thank you, sue

I do need the information so that I can give you the best possible assistance - and the correct information.
What type of finance form do you need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi just the one you need for taking 2 court

When is/was the Decree Nisi?
What is the outstanding dispute on finances?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

9.5.2014 all i really was 2 know that i am still entitled 2 half until i sign that form about not claiming anything more from him thanks

Since all the properties are in joint names you retain your share of them no matter what happens.
The only thing that MIGHT be lost if Decree Absolute is granted is your right to a Pension Sharing Order - and even that may still be available.
If you have already tried Family mediation and it is clear that no agreement can be reached then you can apply to the court form the finances to be dealt with using a Form A available here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/a001-eng.pdf
and paying the fee of £245.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details