I don't think anything has been issued in the way of Court Proceedings. The matter was not supposed to go that far, and the parties are close to agreement. I can supply the money but need to delay the matter to provide the funds until my property is sold.
My sister is using emotional blackmail to attempt to get the funds sooner; if her ex-partner is not able to force my mother out, then I can supply the funds in time, without my sister being able to pressurise me. This will also reassure my mother. If her ex-partner can force the sale, then this means I cannot delay matters, and will have to either refuse to help (for the sake of my mother, I do not wish to refuse) or will have to put my own financial situation at considerable risk.