Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

It possible to ask the court for a relocation and on the same

Customer Question

It possible to ask the court for a relocation and on the same time obligation for the ohather to pay the school fee ( at the final hearing the judge agreed with my ex husband that it was my responsability to pay the school fee bra cause off financial problem him at this time , but now he is working , I am on benefit .
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is been an order made at the final hearing of divorce the 18 of January 2013 , where the judge at the family court agreed with my ex husband that I should be responsible for the fee if the school of my 3 children , now I am in a dramatic situation : the cause of divorce was for domestic violence toward me and children , he is still disputing the fact that the children do not want see him ( didn't agree with conclusion of the cafcass officer at the last hearing so there is another earring in October . Now my problem are : I can't pay the one year school fee ( my children are going to a French school since they where 3 year hold now they are 15 y , 12y and 11y old to hold to put them in the English school , I am stock in London and I can't afford the school I can't afford my rent , I can't afford to move in France , he was giving us a little maintenance
I had to make in application to the CSA in February and dice then he stop giving the children maintenance the CAA are still waiting from him papers work , my only income are benefits
What I can do to make him to pay the school ? It is possible to ask the court to vary the order that as been made ? I can apply for a scholarship for next year but the fee if this year should be payed and if I have to go back to France are there in application to make sure that he will pay the children's maintenance in France ?
So the issue of the School fees was dealt with within the Financial proceedings and is was Ordered that you pay them
Were you expecting to be able to move to France at an earlier stage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes but i couldn't because I was waiting the sale of hour matrimonial house and also there where still problem and still are about children contact. Can you please tell me what is the name of the application to have an order to make sure if I live the uk , my ex husband is in obligation to send the maintenance in France.this is urgent . Thank you
When is the Relocation hearing?
(do not worry about the maintenance that is an easy fix)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You didn't replayed to the question
So i will not continue with the service