Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my ex partner is trying to claim unoccupied rent for the house

Customer Question

my ex partner is trying to claim unoccupied rent for the house i and two of our children lived in .I still have our 3rd child every weekend and had him during the period shes claiming for.she paid no maintenance to the children. Is this legal
Who owns the property and who currently lives there?
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the children are 10 ,17 20.At the time of the split they were 13 ,16,6.

I own the property .But ive just been to court .She wone half the house. My son whos 17 went to live with his mother in march .My daughter 20 lives with her boyfriend.I have my 10 year old every weekend .Friday tea till sunday night.My 17 year old comes also and will stay over night at weekend.

What was the finding on Occupational rent?