13262538

Im separating from my partner and we have a daughter of 7

I'm separating from my partner and we have a daughter of 7 months. I have always done all the care for her he has only fed her once and never changes a nappy. He is trying to take her away from me. He is on the birth certificate. As a mother do I have to give him access and if so how much can he get?
What contact has he asked for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He wants her 3 days a week. I know it doesn't sound much but he has nothing to do with her and is only doing it to get back at me I would be really worried for her safety in his care.

Given her age that is not a reasonable request - and given that he has no experience of caring for her makes it even more absurd.
However the law does say that a child is entitled to contact with both parents - so you do need to agree some contact arrangements.
Given her age short periods of regular contact would be best - a couple of hours twice a week.
however if he has no where suitable to take her then you may wish to consider using a Contact centre for two or three hours once a week (www.naccc.org.uk)
You can also read more here
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
You should offer to discuss this with him using Family mediation - www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details