Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

the proceeds from the sale of our FMH is held by the solicitor

Customer Question

the proceeds from the sale of our FMH is held by the solicitor can I get a court order to release some much needed equity?
How much is being held and how is your ex accommodated?
How far have the financial negotiations reached
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Firstly we are in our 60,s both working both in employment we have been seperated for 11 months and my wife has had the benefit of her parents legacies which she has lent to others or given to our children. I was unfairly dismissed and are suing my previous employer for 180k they have gone into liquidation to avoid this and other litigation. I was also being sued for £5.4m and incurred horrendous legal costs so I borrowed and max out on my credit cards. I also had to pay all the household bills including the mortgage. The proceeds of the house was £948,000 of which we have had £50,000 each and redeemed the mortgage for approximately £80,000. I cannot provide the last 20% of the statements from credit cards as they charge for them and they will not incurr more charges without being repaid a larger sum. This is why I have been asking for another tranche of money but my wifes lawyer is saying without the full information they will not agree, Catch 22.

I hope this puts you in the picture.

How much do you need to obtain the documentation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need £50,000

To obtain copies of bank statements?