How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My wife left me And she not allowing me to see child.The

Customer Question

My wife left me And she not allowing me to see child.
The problem I dont have legal rights to child
Daria thats her name is XXXXX XXXXX old and I know her since she was 2 years old
So Iam for her step father. I live whit my wife ( thats her mather)in are house for last 6 years and I always was for her like father. My question is :
Can I see Daria Do I have any rights do do that
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law