13262538

My partner and I split up 2 months ago we have 4 year old son.My

My partner and I split up 2 months ago we have 4 year old son.
My ex partner was addicted to canabis wich I was strongly against for all the 6 years he did not work it was getting worse with the paranoia and violence. So I have finished our relationship then he tried commit suicide and then I hot police evolved. 2 monts down a line he moved out we have a cumcil property as a join tanents he is not coming to sign tanency over to meato become sole tanent he is not contributing to rent for a monts moving appointments for the last 3 weeks holding our son pasport so I can book holiday for us so he can meet ather side of his family because Im Polish and he is English he saying I dont have any chance I have a stable job for 5 years no addiction im a good mum dont drink hard working.Im afraid of this man and he is distortinge mentaly. Can I please have some guidance.
Has he actually agreed to sign the tenancy over?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes he said and he spoke to housing officer and now he is just moving appointment every week making up exsquises.He have debt 2,500 in council for last property as he walked out with out given any notice.

When was the last appointment that he missed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On Wednesday 21 may 2014

In that case you should write to him telling him that of he does not deal with the matter within the next two weeks you will apply to the court for a transfer of the Tenancy into your sole name
The form you need is here
http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0008/5521/D50B.pdf
and the fee is £155.
You will also need to try and negotiate with your ex using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) to discuss the passport issue - and because you do need his agreement to take the child out of the country
If he refuses then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order - stating that the child lives with you and that you are entitled to hold the passport.
This will allow you to take the child abroad for up to 28 days at a time
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details