How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am currently legally separated since January 2011, I have

Customer Question

I am currently legally separated since January 2011, I have little or no contact with my daughter. This is not through my choice but my daughters mother. she has stopped me in every way possible. I pay maintenance every month without fail. I just need some advice on where I stand. She is now asking for a settlement and spousal support, My daughter was moved away without my knowledge and to date still don't know where she lives.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your daughter
What assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?