13262538

I still pay my x wife £700 a month for two daughters, 1st daughter

I still pay my x wife £700 a month for two daughters, 1st daughter will be 21 in November and works for her mother, 2nd daughter will be 18 in November and works full time, I have never missed a payment for my children sins the mother left
With her boyfriend, do I still need to keep up with the payment ?
Do you pay via Court Order, the CSA or voluntarily?
When was the Decree Absolute?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I pay voluntary, and I'm still married but separated for six years now and she runs her own company, I bought her out of my house and she has hers with her boy friend .

You certainly do not have to pay her anything at all by way of child maintenance since both the children are no longer in education.
You can simply stop payment
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details