Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my sons wife told him to leave over a month ago which he did

Customer Question

my sons wife told him to leave over a month ago which he did ,the only reason is she needs s"space",they have two children 3 and 6 and another from her previous marriage 11.he is living with us. he is only allowed to see the m from 6 to 7.we have had them here every wk end so she has "space".she has told him she no longer loves him and wants to live in another rented house. she has no money of her own and depends on him entirely.by doing every thing she asks he thinks it will work out.should he seek advice?
What assets are there and what income do they each have?
When do you have them at the weekends?