Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son is 18 on the 1st July 2014. He is now in a Full Time

Customer Question

My son is 18 on the 1st July 2014. He is now in a Full Time Apprentice scheme. He works 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and his Apprentice scheme was taken up with the National Business College a private organisation who found him the opportunity. The Apprentice scheme is 12 to 15 months with a guaranteed job at the end of it subject to performance.

The National Business college visit him at his place of work rather than him going to them for class room training. He earns £112.00 per week on this scheme.

Should I still be paying maintenance or can I stop after his 18th Birthday?
Do you pay under a Court Order or via the CSA?