13262538

separated 2006, divorced 2008, payed cash in hand to ex for

separated 2006, divorced 2008, payed cash in hand to ex for those two years. then continued to pay into each of the children's
bank accounts from 2008 until present still giving for three of them. oldest child at present being 27, the youngest being 20
ex is now threatening to go to solicitors to claim she has had no money whatsoever at any time and wants child maintenance from the time marriage broke down until each of the five children turned 18.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
There is no basis on which Child Maintenance can be claimed retrospectively so there is no chance of this being successful
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details