13262538

My ex is messing up the arrangement for time he has our little

My ex is messing up the arrangement for time he has our little girl can I get something in writing from a socitor to make him stick to the arrangement for contact as it's not fair on my daughter he don't work I do and drops her for no reasons at weekends when he should have her over night
How old is your daughter and what contact is her father meant to have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter is 3 and my ex is meant to have her Monday and Fridays while I am at work just in day then one night at weekends normally Friday night one weekend and sat night weekend after! He's just refusing to have her on his weekends over night he only pays 27 quid a month cos he's on dole! And I work full time that night he suppost to have her is my break and she enjoys going
Just to check that I understand - you wish him to overnight contact but he is refusing to do so - is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes sometimes he will have her over night other times he won't and he lets her Down at last minute! Just want something I writing where when it's his days he's got to have her
Does he ever ask to have the child at other times?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No he doesn't I've offered extra days before and he's turned them down
You can certainly offer to discuss matters with your ex using Family mediation.
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
and agree a Parenting Plan which sets out when he has the child.
If that fails then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting the pattern out
HOWEVER the major problem is this - your ex cannot be forced to have the child when he does not wish to do so - so if he says he does not want her then the court will not order it
I am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need more details