Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I moved back to uk with my two year old with the fathers permission.

Customer Question

I moved back to uk with my two year old with the fathers permission. He agreed just to visit on holidays. He is now saying he will make us return can he do this ?
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

My name is Mac. I can help you with your question. First I need a bit more information:

1. Where were you living before you moved?
2. Did the father agree to you coming to live permanently in England (or for a lesser period of time)?
3. Did he agree in writing/email?
4. How long has it been since you moved back to the UK?

Regards,
Mac.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We were living in Australia. He agreed to us moving back to uk via email and text messages. So far we have been back for 3 mths.
Thank you Rachael