13262538

I want to move with my children to Southern Ireland from Wales,

Customer Question

I want to move with my children to Southern Ireland from Wales, my ex husband has always said that is fine with him but i am worried he is going to change his mind last minute or even worse wait till we have moved and then say i have taken them unlawfully. If i were to draught a letter saying he gives his permission and get him to sign it would this be legally binding? I can't afford legal advice as i am disabled, on benefits, unable to work and not getting any money from him for his girls most weeks
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My 2 daughters who live with me are 17 and 8 years old. My son who is 12 decided he wants to live with his father which is fine with us both.

Then all you need is a simple letter from your ex confirming his agreement to the move
There is no need for anything more as it is clear that you have negotiated the matter - otherwise your son would not be staying with him!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details