Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my ex mother in law and her ex husband (they still act as married)have

Customer Question

my ex mother in law and her ex husband (they still act as married)have always done my childcare for my 2 children since they were born.the nan partner and my daughter nearly 2 yrs ago went to a wedding were the partner had too much to drink and once they got home turned abusive and violent .police were rang partner arrested and statements given.the nan had him back couple days later but I strongly stated that partner was to have no contact at all.nan has still been doing childcare and too my knowledge the partner had stayed away.nan asked if she and her oldest granddaughter could take him away and no mention of partner going so I said yes.this was not the case she knew all along that he was and said she did it for the benefit of my son as he had been asking for him knowing for well it was not allowed.were do I stand .he is not there grandson by blood but has been treated as one.isee it as deceit that they took him abroad with someone I said was too have no contact .please could you tell me my rights as a mother .thankyou
How old are the children?