13262538

my ex lives in our joint property. he paysmortgage but now

my ex lives in our joint property. he paysmortgage but now in arrears and we have both been sent a court date for a repossesion order. do i have to attend?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How much are the arrears?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The house is up for £114000 but that more realistic at £110000. Mortgage outstanding is £87,000.

Arrears are £1900.

I divorced under emotional abuse and moved to rented accommodation but had to prove i was trying to sell family home to receive housing benefit. My ex has made it very difficult. My 18 and 20 yrs son and daughter live with me. I have m.e. and fibromyalgia and unable to work.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

House worth £110000 and Mortgage £87,000. Arrears £1900. We are divorced on grounds of emotional abuse by my ex. I moved out and have home up for sale. This is at his mercy as jointly owned.

I assume then that you are happy for it to be sold, so simply write to the Court and say that you have received the paperwork and have no objection to the Order being made
You should send a copy of this to the Mortgage Company as well
You may wish to consider making an application to the court for the financial issues to be dealt with to see if you can get a larger share of the equity
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details