Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My older sister has been spreading melicious rumours about

Customer Question

My older sister has been spreading melicious rumours about me for some time and now she is intimidating(nonerbals) my 16 and a half years old son in the town center. Her behaviour could easily damage my work and reputation . Please advise me on this. Thank you, Rubina
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I am not sure if my question will be answered via an email and also would it incur further charges. Rubina

Its a single fee. The question is answered via this thread.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Very good service .

Great. What is it you want to achieve or ask me please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry I dont understand your system of communication . Therefore I do not wish to continue. Thank you Rubina

Generally you post a question, I ask for information and then I give you an answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for you reply. I have resolved the issue with assistance from ESDAS. I no longer require your assistance in this matter. Thank you regards, Rubina

No problem, glad it is sorted. No need to reply otherwise the system thinks you are stuck.