Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I want to get divorced from my husband. I cant afford a solicitor

Customer Question

I want to get divorced from my husband. I can't afford a solicitor or lawyer because my earnings are low. We own a house & have three children 21 & twins 17. My husband has give me no other option as I would like to just sell house & split the money but he doesn't want me to have half. He has been mentally & verbally abusive for many years & physical sometimes & is now having anger management . I have-carried on but can't do this anymore. I don't know which way to turn, please help
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?