Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hiI have 2 and half years daughter and my divorce is on

Customer Question

hi I have 2 and half years daughter and my divorce is on progress, i did not let my ex husband see her since he left the house on 18th Dec 2013 as he has took mine and my daughter Iranian birth certificate and passport so I frighten if he flew back to country and take my child away from me. now he has applied through court to make an arrangement to see his child regulary so i don't have any problem as far as supervised contact can be make also i need to know child care order for my daughter for after divorce however i want to look afetr her not him now  I'm thinking how i can have her full custody can you give me some advice please. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

Thank you for your email, so if i want to cancel this question will I have my refund ?

Yes, we can process the refund on request.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

Thank you , so please process the refund for me