James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I am pregnant with my 3 rd child the fathers 1st he has told

Customer Question

I am pregnant with my 3 rd child the fathers 1st he has told me that when the baby is born he can take the baby out when he likes for as long as he likes I am worried that he is going to take the baby off me and not bring them back I want to get a residency order but unsure how to do this .he has told me I will have to express milk also made a comment to me that he was going to put baby.in nursery so hr can have the baby living with him
he is a 33 yr old man and lives with he's mum
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Just to check - you a enot married to the father and the relationship between you has now broken down?