Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My friend has falsely been accused of hitting a child and it

Customer Question

My friend has falsely been accused of hitting a child and it has since proved as a lie, that it has been shown as a lie in a social services report, it caused contact to be lost, the accusation was made out of revenge, it was pointed out to social services and all they did was move the social worker to a different job, what can my friend do do clear his name please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please keep looking

thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Could you explain a little more about the background to this please