13262538

My daughter wants to come and live with as she does not get

My daughter wants to come and live with as she does not get on with her mum. She is 16 in sept this year but will be staying on at school. At the moment i am paying csa rates to her mum although csa is not involved. My ex wife remarried and is quite well off, her husband works in angola and earns mega money.
She also works herself and has another child to him. Can i claim maintenance from her or both for my daughters upkeep.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes if your daughter is living with you and still in eduction then her mother will have to ay you child maintenance at 12% of 89& of HER gross income
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare thanks for your answer but it wasnt quite what i asked you that was why l didnt fate you, sorry. I asked could i claim off my ex AND her husband as he gets mega money. My ex gets peanuts.

My apologies I should have been more specific.
No it is only the parent that has to pay maintenance - I am afraid the husbands earnings ar enot relevant