Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Can I stop my husband taking my son to live with the women

Customer Question

Can I stop my husband taking my son to live with the women he cheated on with and now move in with I don't stop him seeing our son just don't want the women in my son life
Thank you for your question. M
How old is your son and when do you separate?
Why is your son moving to live with his father?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My son is 5 year old and not took are separation vary well we separate on the 10 FEB 2014 when I found out he was seeing this women we been trying to carry on and he been help wear he can as he works a lot so he come to our house and take my son to school 2x a week and see him on Sunday for 3/4hours some time he gone a week with out see our son but now he saying he can't help me anymore unless I let our son live with him 2x a week which I am not happy with I don't stop my husband seeing our son I just don't want the other women with my son he to young and been hurt far to much I just need to know wear I stand with what I'm asking as I am vary worry what he might do

Sharon Baguley
So he wants to have overnight contact twice a week is that correct?
Does he live with his new partner?