13262538

I have three sons the first is to a previous relationship and

I have three sons the first is to a previous relationship and I have always had full access and a great relationship with him.I have been fighting for access to my children now aged 17 and 14 without success. I have a court order stating I can only contact my children via approximately worded letters. I would love to know how the boys are doing at school and want to approach the schools to get copy reports. what are my rights.
What does the Order say about contact with the school?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare

The order states that I am have contact with the children via apropiatly worded letters and cards There is no mention of any inclusion or exclusion from school reports.

I hope this helps.

Thank You

Since you were married to their mother you have Parental responsibility for the Children and the Legal write to copies of their School reports.
You should contact the schools and provide them with a number of Stamped self addressed envelopes and ask them to forward copies to you.
However once your eldest turns 18 it is up to him whether or not you receive them
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details