13262538

I am a father who hasnt been allowed to have any form of contact

I am a father who hasn't been allowed to have any form of contact with my 3 year old daughter for the past 2.5 years, I have done everything in my power to try and locate her. My ex moved and changed her number and none of her family will help me find her. She was seriously depressed when she moved and she feared I would take our daughter. this wasn't the case. Months went by and I started to loose my mind, I lost my job and all my income was spent hiring people to try and locate my daughter to no avail. I am now strong enough and in a stable job where I can start proceeding with court to locate, and begin contact with my daughter after all this time , I need to know how I can locate my daughter, I have parental responsibility and i'm on the birth certificate. What is my next step. Kind regards. Daniel Weller.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Your starting point is to apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order allowing you to have contact with the child.
This is done using the form here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdf
and paying the fee of £215
You will also need to file a Form C2
http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0803/C2.pdf\
asking the court for an Order that the DWP release your ex's address TO THE COURT to allow for service.
That process will take a little time - you will know it is happened when you get a notice that the case has been transferred to a Court near to where your ex lives - although you will still not be given her address
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details